Home insurance

As a tenant, you are responsible for your accommodation : it is mandatory that you subscribe to home insurance. It helps to protect you from different risks: fire, explosion, water damage. It can be subscribed with a mutual, a bank or a private insurer.

You must insure your accommodation :

  • before signing your rental agreement (you will need to provide a certificate of insurance to your lessor)
  • every year
  • in the private or university residence
 In case of roommate each roommate must provide home insurance


Homebrella offers home insurance (obligatory in France) from seven euros by month. It is fully bilingual and on demand, the coverage starts immediately and can be deactivated at any time !

Bénéficiez de 15 € de réduction avec le code ESNTOULOUSE

More details